PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Effective Date: APRIL 2017
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“The Baby Got Booked Course Participants” or “Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- that any confidential information shared by The Baby Got Booked Course Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other The Baby Got Booked Course Participants during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 and does not wish to do so. The Company reserves the right to request proof of age so that it can verify that minors under the age of 13 are not using The Baby Got Booked Course Course Product.
We never rent, barter, trade or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND STORED
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account through a third party site or service, you may have additional or different log-ins to protect your information.
We always strive to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete and total security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other unforeseen factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
1. Information you provide to us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us which includes but is not limited to information provided upon registration. We collect personal information such as your name, email address, browser information, purchases through our website, and third-party account credentials. If you provide your third-party account credentials to us, you understand that any third-party account information which may be transmitted to your account has been authorized by you.
2. Information collected automatically
When we collect usage information, we only use this data in aggregate form, and we never disclose the identity of the user in a manner that identifies you personally.
We may use this information to improve our services or customize features.
3. Email and other forms of communication
We may contact you by email or other means such as message boards, forums, chat boxes, or social media. Whenever you voluntarily post messages through third-parties, please note that your information may be viewed by third-parties online. We have no control over such third-parties and are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of information.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
If you wish to access, edit or correct personal information related to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your information, we may request you to verify your identity before providing access or processing any corrections.
CROSS BORDER DISCLOSURE ACCESS AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER
You consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy. This includes information transfer across international borders to jurisdictions anywhere in the world as permitted by local law.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS
All information whether personal or automated is stored while your account is still active. If you wish to disable your account and stop using our products and services, you may send a request to email@example.com.